1. Increases the mobility of phosphorus in the soil by 15-40%
2. Increases the availability of potassium to plants by 5-15%
3. Bonacraft contains effective phosphate mobilizing bacteria that release phosphorus much faster
4. Bonacraft's high calcium content allows it to regulate water balance, increasing soil acids bind, create normal conditions for the development of the root system of plants and improve the solubility of many compounds in the soil. Calcium contributes to the uptake of important nutrients by plants and influences the availability of a number of macro and micro elements to plants.
5. The silicon B contained in Bonacraft makes the plants less susceptible to diseases and pests and they can withstand the unfavorable weather conditions better. When plants get enough silicon, they also absorb other nutrients (boron, phosphorus, potassium) better, become vigorous and stress-resistant, and suffer less from the harmful effects of salts and pesticides.
6. Nitrogen-binding, silicate-binding, amonizing, cellulose-degrading and other microorganisms
Apply 100-200 kg/ha directly with the seed when sowing, or apply 200 kg/ha before sowing with the spreader (before harrowing or flat ploughing)
30 - 50 g / m2 in early spring via the root system
Universal fertilizer, approved for all crops. Same dosage for all crops
Weight/volume 1 l (bottle)/10/20 l (can)/ 1 ton (IBC container)
The fertilizer should be introduced 5-10 cm deep into the soil. Do not leave on the soil surface.
Recommended for the soil with the PH value of 5.1-7.3