1. Accelerates the biological processes in the soil. Ensures rapid regeneration of soil microelements and their transformation into forms useful for plants. Frees, decomposes and localizes the toxins accumulated in the soil.
2. Changes the acidity and the oxidation-reduction processes in the soil.
3. Improves the sorption properties of the soil.
4. Unlike mineral fertilizers, BONAFERT is not washed out of the soil and remains in the upper layer, near the roots. The bacteria contained promote the accumulation of nutrients in the upper layer and a gradual dosing to the plant.
5. Facilitates the formation of a lumpy soil structure, the decomposition of minerals that are difficult for plants to absorb, and improves the soil's buffering properties.
6. Improves soil structure, water-air and heat balance, accelerates natural humification processes.
7. Accumulates organic substances, organic and mineral acids, amino acids, synthesizes ferments and vitamins;
8. Changes the acidity and the oxidation-reduction processes in the soil.
9. Improves the sorption properties.
10. BONAFERT fertilizer increases the coefficient of effect of mineral fertilizers
- 40-50% for nitrogen fertilizers
- 30-40% for phosphorus fertilizers
- 50-60% for potassium fertilizers
11. Facilitates the formation of a lumpy soil structure, the decomposition of minerals that are difficult for plants to absorb, and improves the soil's buffering properties. Restores soil fertility.
12. The fertilizer BONAFERT is used to produce organic plants. It not only improves the quality, but also increases the yield and size of the fruit and shortens the ripening time.
13. Reduces deficiencies in ingestible forms of micronutrients. The plants develop a strong root system.
14. Enlarges the root system by 70% - 250%, allowing the roots to penetrate deeper into the soil.
15. BONAFERT reduces the radiation background and thus improves the ecological properties of the soil.
16. Increases the resistance of plants to unfavorable climatic factors. Serves as a barrier to toxins and heavy metals; Increases the nutrient content in the fruit; Increases fruit size and quantity by 20% – 50%;
17. Contains Leonardite, a glassy mineraloid that is easily soluble. Leonardite is an oxidation product of lignite that occurs during near-surface mining. It is a natural rich source of humic acid and is used as a soil conditioner.